In the dialogue of improvement, the finger generally points to leaders. This is of course a partial fallacy. Employees must also play an active role in creating the future of their companies. At MP&P, our team is committed to:
• Understand how to better serve their internal and external customers (Teamwork).
• Seek ways to improve what they are charged to do.
• Encourage coworkers to meet obligations by example.
• Lead in the skill of cooperation.
• Speak confidently of their role in the company.
• Believe in our products and services.
• Articulate and engage the company’s values.
• Recognize contributions of others.
• Activate self-confidence.
• Commit to continue learning and improving skills.
• Risk doing what is right rather than what is expedient at the moment
• Give their full sense of skills to the work.
These factors are critical to MP&P because each one directly affects our relationship to customers, whether it’s a routine service, a specialized service or an emergency. This is a key factor because our work is specialized in many unique ways. We are helping customers in many areas such as:
Every customer that has worked with our company has benefited by our specialized expertise in roll surface engineering:
• Initial hard coating
Resurfacing and finishing of:
• Industrial and paper mill
• Double and single shell heat transfer rolls
• Drum dryers